How to choosing the right Laptop AC adapter?
We give you many reasons to shop Power Supply with us, including:
Before you buy any laptop adapter, please make sure the laptop adapter will give you the correct voltage and suitable current output.
To find out the voltage & current, turn your laptop over and look for a label, sticker or writing which shows the voltage and current, it should look something like the examples below. The voltage figure will have a "V" after the number i.e 19V and the current will have a "A" or "mA". i.e 3.15A, 950mA. You can also find these shown in a similar fashion on the original power adapter if you have it.
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have an enjoyable shopping experience!
- Our Quality: We believe that our customers should receive the highest quality Laptop Adapters at the lowest prices. We stand by and guarantee the quality of our Laptop Power Adapter.
- Our Service: We have a dedicated team of customer service executives who are eager to help you save time and money by sharing their knowledge and expertise on battery and related products.
- Your Satisfaction: Your absolute satisfaction is our top objective. We stand by the quality of our Power Supply and offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all our products, no questions asked. Our products also carry a 24-months full repair or replacement warranty for any form of manufacturing defects.
- All our laptop ac adapters come with power cord.
- United Kingdom, please view www.power-charger.co.uk