||AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz (worldwide use)|
||5 Pin Masafe 2(slimmer-than-previous)|
||CE, FCC, RoHS etc|
For AppleThis is a 60W Power Adapter and they are for from June 2012 and later 15" MacBook Pro (BOTH) with and without Retina Display.
MacBook Air (11-inch, Mid 2012 and onwards)
MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2012 and onwards)
MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 and onwards) A1425 ,A1502,A1435 A1436 MD565LL/A
Apple Macbook Air 2012 and 2013 New Model/ Apple MacBook Air / MD223 / MD224
Apple MacBook Air 13.3-Inch Retina Display 2012 middle1x 60w Power Adapter Charger
For MACBOOK PRO 13" Retina A1502 A1425 A1465
It won't work on 2007 to 2011 model year Macbook Pro & Air!
When attached to the electrical outlet, this laptop AC adapter powers your laptop and charges your notebook battery whether your laptop is on or off.
This Apple A1502 Power Supply is specifically designed for Apple A1502 laptop computer. We offer a complete line of best Apple power adapters for almost all notebook computer models, our Apple A1502 Laptop Ac Adapters are guaranteed to meet or even exceed the original manufacturers specifications.
If you are not sure of your choice, please type the part number and model number as special comment in our shipping form at the time of checkout. We will ship you the correct adapter based on your input. or you can click here to tell us your laptop models# or battery part#.
- 1 X APPLE A1502 Laptop Ac Adapter
- 1 X APPLE A1502 Power Cord/Power Cable
Free APPLE A1502 power cord - Long power cord enables you to reach more space with easiness.
Note: We'll send you the power cord with the corresponding wall plug according to your shipping address. For example, if your shipping address is in US, then the power cord will be with the US standard wall plug. If you need the different plug used in your country, please contact us immediately after you have paid.
APPLE: A1435, A1436, A1502
|Back to Top
This APPLE A1502 Laptop Ac Adapter can compatible with the following models
MacBook Pro A1426, MacBook Air MD223, MacBook Pro A1436, MacBook Pro A1425, MacBook Pro A1502MD565LL/A, MacBook Pro A1435, MacBook Air MD224, MacBook Pro A1465
|Back to Top
APPLE A1502 Laptop Ac Adapter Condition:
- Brand New OEM Equivalent Replacement Part [APPLE A1502 Laptop Ac Adapter]
- Premium Quality Adapter for Your APPLE A1502 Notebook
- Best Technical Support & Friendly Customer Service
- Safety: meets all FCC requirements; UL, CE approved.
- Durability: ruggedized case withstands harshest mobile environments and tight sealing protects against moisture and high humidity.
- Reliability: comprehensive internal safety features filter input line voltage spikes or surges and limit output voltage or current to protect your laptop from electrical hazards; high power efficiency provides consistent and continuous power for your laptop.
|Back to Top
HOW To CHOOSE APPLE A1502 Laptop Ac Adapter?
Follwing 3 steps help you choose a right AC adapter for lenovo adlx90ndc3a easily:
- OUTPUT VOLT: The output Volt marked on the APPLE A1502 Laptop Ac Adapter should be the same as your original adapter or not too higher than the original one, else maybe will burn your laptop.
- OUTPUT CURRENT: Please do not choose a APPLE A1502 Laptop Ac Adapter with lower output current than your original adapter. If your laptop always works with high load, you can chosse a ac adapter with the same output volt as original and higher output current. As the POWER = VOLT * CURRENT, this means you can choose a higher Laptop Ac Adapter, and the size of current is based on the current load of your laptop.
- Sure, we guarantee our replacement adapter work with your laptop or netbook if your adapter part number or laptop model number is included in our compatible list. Our adapter has +/- 1 voltage allowance. For example, our 19V adapter automatically switches its output voltage to 18.5V, 19V, 19.5V, or 20V accordingly when it is plugged in. It will be no problem if the output current (A - Amperage) of your original adapter is smaller than ours. For example, our 90W adapter (19V x 4.73A) can replace your genuine 65W (19V x 3.42A) or 75W (19V x 3.95A) adapter without any problems as long as they have same output voltage and connector tip.
Why You Need To Get A Spare APPLE A1502 Chargers?
- Many people will purchase a new charger APPLE A1502 for their laptop not because their charger was borken or not work. They always get a spare one for convenient, a spare adapter is very suitable for someone who always take their laptop between home and office, or between home and school/universal/collage. Then you can just take your laptop only on your way.
- The cost of a band new, high quality replacement APPLE A1502 charger because lower and lower, so many people prefer to get a spare charger than take the charger here and there.
|Back to Top
This APPLE A1502 Laptop Ac Adapter, includes APPLE A1502 Power Cord/Cable supplied by our Company are [replacement for] sold for use with certain products of computer manufacturers, and any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the computers with which our products are [replacement for] may be used. Our Company and this Web site are neither affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to these computer manufacturers, nor are the products offered for sale through our web site manufactured by or sold with the authorization of the manufacturers of the computers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used.